An urgent nationwide alert for 11 Egyptian students who entered the United States last week but failed to show up for their courses at Montana State University has been issued by the FBI.The FBI advisory states there are, at the present time, no known connections to any terrorist group however; the students are to be “approached with caution” and taken into custody. They “are here illegally and wanted for questioning,” the advisory states.
This advisory comes just over a month before the five-year anniversary of the September 11 terror attacks on the United States.
The FBI says the group arrived at John F. Kennedy Airport in New York on July 29th and disappeared shortly thereafter. The advisory states that the alert is nationwide but that there is specific concern the Egyptians may be on the Eastern Seaboard.
According to the FBI advisory the 11 missing Egyptians are:
1. Ibrahim, El Sayed Ahmed Elsayed; DOB OF 4/29/1986.
2. El Dessouki, Eslam Ibrahim Mohamed; DOB OF 02/21/1985.
3. El Bahnasawi, Alaa Abd El Fattah Ali; DOB OF 04/02/1986.
4. Abd Alla, Mohamed Ragab Mohamed; DOB OF 02/15/1984.
5. El Laket, Ahmed Refaat Saad El Moghazi; DOB OF 09/01/1986.
6. El Ela, Ahmed Mohamed Mohamed Abou; DOB OF 02/02/1985.
7. El Moghazy, Mohamed Ibrahim Elsayed; DOB OF 08/08/1986.
8. Abdou, Ebrahim Mabrouk Moustafa; DOB OF 02/25/1984.
9. El Gafary, Moustafa Wagdy Moustafa; DOB OF 07/01/1988.
10.Maray, Mohamed Saleh Ahmed; DOB OF 09/12/1985.
11.El Shenawy, Mohamed Ibrahim Fouaad; DOB OF 08/12/1988.