The American Red Cross is hosting the Emergency Social Data Summit to bring together government agencies, emergency management professionals, disaster response organizations, tech companies and concerned citizens to address how to reply to these digital cries for help more effectively.
The event will be open and broadcast on the Internet. You can keep track of the conference using several social media platforms today from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm ET.
- The Emergency Social Data blog
- The event will be ustreamed live via the NextGenWeb site
- Register on Eventbrite for ustream details
- The archived U-Stream will be available online, too, and on the Emergency Social Data blog
- Participate in the Twitter discussion at the hashtag #crisisdata
- In person attendees will update their observations and impressions via the Whrrl Emergency Social Data Society
- Add or comment on the Summit’s aggregated information via the Emergency Social Data Wiki
Register now to attend the online UStream conference.
Agenda and Additional Details are available at the link listed below:
Tags: American Red Cross, Data Summit, Emergency management, Emergency Social Data Summit, Government agency, red cross, red cross social data conference, social data conference, social media, twitter, Ustream