Georgia police – Woman dies after exposure to odor at McDonald’s

One woman died and at least eight other people were hospitalized after being exposed to an odor at a McDonald’s restaurant in eastern Georgia, a police chief said Thursday. Police and fire personnel were called to one of the chain’s restaurants in Pooler, just west of Savannah, about 11:50 a.m. Wednesday, Pooler Police Chief Mark Revenew said.Upon arrival, first responders found two people unconscious in the women’s restroom and also “became stricken by an odor,” according to Revenew.

Read More

Facebook comments:

Leave a Comment