It’s live! The third and final phase of the National Dialogue on the Quadrennial Homeland Security Review (QHSR) began today, and will run through next Sunday, October 4th. Over 26,000 people nationwide have participated in the discussion on Homeland Security policy and strategy, but even more are needed. The QHSR is now nearly finished, and the DHS wants your feedback on the final goals, objectives, and outcomes.
Your participation will help impact homeland security operations and policy from the federal to the local level for the next four years.
In this final phase of the Dialogue, you can:
- Read and review the final goals, objectives, and outcomes developed by DHS for each of the four mission areas
- Submit your feedback on the final products of each mission area
- Rate, comment, and tag others’ responses to ensure the best ideas “rise to the top”
I’ll be participating in a Department of Homeland Security Blogger’s Round Table on Wednesday to discuss this final phase and I’ll post additional comments after the meeting. In the meantime I want to encourage each of our readers to get involved. This is your last chance to make your voice heard, don’t miss this opportunity.
- Judge Smacks Down Warrantless DHS Laptop Searchers [Homeland Security] (gizmodo.com)
- LMI Wins $57 Million Homeland Security Facilities Contract (prweb.com)
- White House Issues Cybersecurity Report (informationweek.com)