Several news agencies and wire services are reporting that North Korea has threatened to use what it calls “nuclear deterrence” against the United States and South Korea, if the two nations go ahead with scheduled naval maneuvers beginning Sunday in the Sea of Japan.
North Korea’s official news agency said the nation’s army and people will start a “retaliatory sacred war” if the maneuvers are carried out.
Read Full Article Source
Related articles by Zemanta
- North Korea Threatens Nuclear Response (politics.ie)
- NKorea Threatens ‘Nuclear Deterrence’ Over Drills (abcnews.go.com)
- North Korea Threatens ‘Sacred’ Nuclear War (news.sky.com)
- N. Korea Threatens Nuke Response to U.S. (foxnews.com)
- North Korea warns of nuclear ‘sacred war’ (independent.co.uk)
- N. Korea Threatens Nuclear Response to Drills (time.com)